ABOUT YOUR COACH
Brandon findsthe greatest joy—besides his family—ispursuingthe important next high achievement, getting to that next level.
He shares what he has learned over the decades so that you achieve what you wantfaster, easier, and more reliably.
To help establish his credibility as a coach on high achievement, here are some of his achievements, listed herewith appropriate humility.
Books Authored and Co-Authored
• The Getting Things Done Workbook, co-author with best-selling author David Allen, Penguin, September 2019.
• The Success Principles Workbook, co-author with best-selling author Jack Canfield, of Chicken Soup fame, HarperCollins, February 2020.
• Web-Based Training Cookbook, John Wiley & Sons, 1997, the first book about online learning for corporations.
• Empowering Women: A Resource Guide to 100+ Programs Around the Worldwith Donna Vincent Roa, December 2019.
• Founder, Brandon Hall Group, a research and advisory firm specializing in enterprise learning and talent.
• Grew the largest consulting group at the first firm he worked for after graduate school.
• First to reach a million dollar in sales in the second firm he worked for, Wilson Learning Corporation.
• Designed and conducted team building off-site workshops for Apple, Hewlett-Packard US, Hewlett-Packard United Kingdom, and others.
• Member of the board of advisors for online learning for the Department of Defense.
• Consulted on improving productivity with 3M, Hilton Hotels, Exxon, and others while at the first firm he worked for.
• Consulted with firmsoncorporate learning while leading Brandon Hall Group.
• Keynote addresses and featured speaker at many dozens of conferences around the world about online learning, helping to provide the clarion call for the corporate training profession, beginning in 1997.
• Has spoken at conferences and for corporate clients in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
• Invited speaker at Harvard University and Stanford University.
• Author of two invited articles for Forbes magazine.
• Columnist for Chief Learning Officer magazine for ten years, writing about the latest research and profiling exceptional leaders.
• Interviewed by Fortune, Inc., US News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Inc., Fast Company, Training, T&D, HR Executive and others.
• Bachelor’s degree from Western Michigan University in behavioral psychology.
• Earned a masters degree in behavioral psychologyfrom Western Michigan University.
• Earned a doctoral degree in behavioral and educational psychology from West Virginia University.
• Taught at San Francisco State University.
• Graduated magna cum laude
• Most Influential Training Professional—Top Twenty, Training Industry, Inc.
• Hall of Fame, College of Human Resources and Education, West Virginia University.